Advice and nutritional information
Planning will help you stay on track with your weight loss goals, improve your health and might even save you money. Here’s how
* ِArtificial trans fats are not suitable for human consumption , stay away from them.
* Eggs are among the healthiest foods you can eat.
* Sugary drinks are the most fattening aspect of the modern diet.
* Low-fat does not equal healthy.
* Fruit juice is not that different from sugary soft drinks it is preffered to eat the fruits not to drink it juices.
* Eat nuts despite being high in fat, nuts are incredibly nutritious and healthy.
* Eat fatty fish cause they are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and various other nutrients.
* Get enough sleep , poor sleep can drive insulin resistance, throw your appetite hormones out of whack and reduce your physical and mental performance.
* Drink some water, especially before meals.
* Take vitamin d3 if you don’t get much sun because it improves bone health, increases strength, reduces symptoms of depression and a lower risk of cancer
* Make sure to eat enough protein it is important for weight loss
* Do some cardio, or just walk more doing aerobic exercise (or cardio) is one of the best things you can do for your mental and physical health.
* Use extra virgin olive oil
* Lift heavy things lifting weights is one of the best things you can do to strengthen your body and improve your body composition.